Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday


This watercolor painting has been leaning against the wall for a long time.  Yesterday I added the tall trees on the right side.  I almost wish I hadn't, but maybe it looks a little better

My ink pen spent yesterday soaking in its cleaning solution.  I gave it a good rinse and filled it with ink, and am ready to go again.

**********************

I'm reading two books at one time, and shouldn't do that.  Not sure my mind can handle it.  I'm reading a book by Dean Koontz, "Whispers."  Been a long time since I've read Koontz.

The other book is "LOST" by Rob Guthrie. 

I think (hope) I have a commitment from Gene Paul to come work on heat on Monday.  

2 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

The trees add interest. I like them.

Judi said...

Very nice. I especially like the vague aspens - great color.