Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturday

Beautiful day. We got more snow overnight and it is still snowing. I watched Kasey walk up the front walk this morning, struggling in snow up over her knees and giggling every step of the way.

Barrie left her with me when she went to the dog lot this morning.  She said she might not make it in and out, and didn't want to have to snow shoe out carrying Kasey.

Kasey went with her Mom plowing snow yesterday.  She had a great time, loved plowing snow.


I don't have pine trees any more since the beetles killed them, so I took a picture of my neighbor's pine trees.


The snow is piling up on even the little twigs of the willow outside my window.


 And the branches of the quakies in the yard.

***************************


I'm making a little progress on the pen and ink elk.  Slow going, all those little dots.  Just keep dotting, Duene.

1 comment:

Judi said...

That elk is lookin' good! I am enjoying the snow pictures since I don't have to go outside in it or shovel it!