Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday

It's a wonder I didn't have a heart attack yesterday before the Broncos finally won.  What a game and what a finish!  Barrie and I were both yelling.

Paul and Tracy did not go to the game yesterday.  They sold their tickets. They just got a new TV for Christmas and got it hooked up to the new receiver yesterday, and Tracy said the picture was incredible. They probably got a better view of the game than if they had been there.  Still . . . .She said they both yelled so loud that they scared the cats.

I went through the 100+  photos the Denver Post had this morning, and picked a couple of my favorite to post.


Demaryius Thomas stiff arming the Steelers player in the last play of the game.

 Tebow's reaction after Thomas made the touchdown.


And his reaction after that.  You gotta admire this guy, both for his ball playing abilities, and for  his faith.

*******************


  
Has anyone heard of or seen the Alphasmart?  It's a portable  word processor, runs on three AA batteries.  I think they're used mostly in education, but writers also use them.  I just won a used one on EBay.  Why?  Darned if I know.  I like gadgets.

4 comments:

Judi said...

We had those AlphaSmarts when I taught in AZ. The school couldn't afford very many, so they bought a few and had them in the library to check out. I was hoping they'd be in the classrooms for easier access. 1st graders only got to go to the library once a week and did not get passes to go alone. They've been around for a long time.

Rollie said...

I admire Tebow for the fact he's not afraid to show his faith publicly regardless of the senseless jabs that's thrown his way.

Anonymous said...

had to listented to the game on radio as we going South Sunday wow

Anonymous said...

bill said the last entry