Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Little Musher Chicks


Barrie took this picture of two little musher chicks at the Stage Stop Race at the parking lot up the Green.  I'm not sure who the little girl in red is, but I think her dad is one of the racers.  Kasey is definitely dressed for the weather and has a big grin on her face.

When I taught kindergarten, I often had students who whined about going out in the cold and begged their Moms to write them a note to stay in.  I don't think Kasey is going to be one of those wimps!

********************

I took one load of art magazines to art group at the senior center today, and started organizing the magazines we have on the shelves there.  That's all I did today.  Cleaned out some old catalogs and tried to get all the watercolor magazines on the same shelf.  Same with Wyoming Wildlife, Artist Magazine, and  Southwest Art. 

Visited a while with Melba J. after art group.  Tiger has been in the hospital ten days, had a triple bypass.  Melba says he is feeling kind of rough, but that's to be expected after heart surgery.

2 comments:

Judi said...

Even that big blue scarf doesn't cover up Kasey's cuteness. Thanks for the update on Tiger.

Anonymous said...

The lil gal in pink is Alva Streeper, Buddy and Lina's daughter.