Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday

No pictures, so I decided to post two of my favorites of my girls. Old pictures from the past

This is Tracy with her cousin Ben at a dance at Fort Washakie.  (Cowboys and Indians)



Barrie, happy girl with a red balloon at Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake.

******************

Two dead mice on the floor this morning.  Way to go, Kat!

Went to Rendezvous Pointe for the oil painting class this morning.  Oils frustrate me, but I am enjoying the class, and learning so much.

I took a large bag of crochet thread to the Pointe this morning, to donate to anyone who wants to use it.  Just one thing out of the closet.  I have filled a box with embroidery stuff for step-daughter Leslie.  And have one really large garbage bag full of stuff for the dumpster.  Slow progress.  How did all that stuff get there?



1 comment:

Judi said...

I remember that pic of Barrie. One of my all time favorites.