Saturday, February 4, 2012

Arborist

My arborist arrived yesterday to work on my willow bushes.



Some of the branches she trimmed were easy to reach.


And some she really had to stretch for.


I wonder if she curled her eyelashes before she left home.

After trimming for a while, she jumped a fence and tore down the electric fence Barrie had put up.  Which really didn't matter, because the fence never kept Maddie in anyway.

**********************
I cleaned the oven yesterday, and got rid of a couple more things from the storage bin below the oven - a cheap omelet maker I got at a garage sale years ago, and a non stick skillet that sticks.



6 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

Great pix Duene...

Judi said...

'My arborist'....you have a way with words, Duene. LOL

Duene said...

Couldn't think of the word I wanted. Had to spend time with Google and Dictionary.com!

Rollie said...

You sure have a lot of names for that handyman daughter of yours.

Duene said...

She is an aborist too - but uses loppers instead of her teeth.

Charmian said...

If a moose can be beautiful, she IS!!!