Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday

It's windy today, and a few snow fluries have blown through, then sunshine again.

I watched the movie "The Last Picture Show" last night on Crackle.com.  I've seen it before, years ago.  It's still a powerful movie.  And today I started reading "Texasville", the second of the series by Larry McMurry.  I've read it before, but wanted to read it again.  I also have "Duane's Depressed" on my Kindle.  Nobody develops characters quite like Larry McMurtry, and I always enjoying reading his stuff.

********************

Worked some more on the closets and dresser in my downstairs bedroom this morning.  The first big bag for the dump is full, and is so  heavy I could hardly drag it to the front door.  And the pile of stuff for the Food Basket is in danger of falling over and injuring someone.  And there's a lot of stuff left to sort through and pitch out.

*********************



No comments: