Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Tuesday

This is a watercolor I started once.  Don't even know where it is now.  I think I cut it up into pieces to use the back as scrap paper.  I would like to try this same composition in oil paint, so I guess this will be my next project.  All I got done today was tone a couple of canvas boards, so I have nothing to show.


I watched the movie "Swing Vote" last night, a cute and funny movie.  But the portrayal of politicians is almost frightening it was so accurate. 


I watched the video of Kevin Costner's speech at Whitney Houston's funeral.  A very touching speech.  Then I dug out the movie "Bodyguard" in which they starred. 

1 comment:

Judi said...

Lynn Thomas told me that place is called 'Rattlesnake Dick's". Wish I could find out who he was. I can't believe it has survived so many high waters.
Bodyguard was on TV Sunday night.