Sunday, February 5, 2012

sagebrush


I am through messing with this painting.  No more.  It still doesn't look like sagebrush, but it looks more like sagebrush than it does a fruit basket.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.



Red Solo Cup
*************************

Ready for the Super Bowl?  I'm kind of rooting for the Patriots.  I used to know a guy who played for them way back when they were the Boston Patriots. 

I looked through some of the previews of the ads, and didn't see the Budweiser Horses anywhere.  Bummer!  As far as I'm concerned, Budweiser should use their horses in all their ads.

2 comments:

Judi said...

I hope you are watching those commercials because the Clydesdales are in it for the end to Prohibition. Budweiser....since 1876. Good ad.

MOM/Gina said...

We were at a party...and missed most of the ads...the party was fun, but it wasn't about the ads.