Friday, February 17, 2012


My horoscope for today said to avoid negative people.  I can do that!

******************************

Went to Kay Meek's oil painting class today.  Kay looks good, but I think she was tired by the time we were through.  Hope she didn't overdo herself.

*****************************


Saw Barbara Boyce the other day and asked her what was going on down at the old B&B Yahama building, as I have noticed a lot of cleaning and hauling stuff off.  She said Stepps are going to put in a feed store there. 

********************************

Bang and Crash!!  More snow and ice coming off my roof.  When the snow and ice slide off up here, it lands on the overhang of the first floor, and it sounds like a plane hit the house.  The house even shakes.


1 comment:

Judi said...

Talk about skinny women! Remember Twiggy? Email me if you know how to get that ball or disk drop back on my blog for Bridger.