Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday

Judi reminded me that I didn't post anything yesterday.  There is a perfectly good reason for that.  Nothing happened!  And I didn't do anything worth noting.  This video will show the extent of what went on at my house, that is, if it will load. Pretty boring. 
(No video.  It's been uploading about 2 hours, so I cancelled it.  Oh well, it was boring.)

Lenore brought a freshly baked apple pie to art group today.  It was SO good. 

I believe Vicky got the inventory finished today, and I finished (with Vicky's help), cleaning, organizing and getting rid of some magazines.  Had quite a load that Vicky put in her car to take to the recycling center.

********************

It's pretty cold here, below zero every night.  I am back to alternate heat in my upstairs, because the gas log stove quit again.  Gene Paul has been here twice to fix it.  Maybe third time is a charm, I hope.

2 comments:

Judi said...

That is not good about your heat not working. Glad you have alternative. I still remember one elderly lady (in her 80s) in Pinedale telling me about how she lived in one small bedroom of her house because her furnace was broken & all she had was a little space heater. She finally moved over to the Sublette Center. Keep WARM!

Duene said...

We've got a working furnace, but there's not a lot of heat rises up here. Alternate heat is just an old electric heater, which I turn off at night.