Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sunday

It snowed during the night - looks like about two inches.
I shopped for a new deep fryer yesterday (Internet, not a store).  Still craving those French fries I attempted to make the other night in the old fryer that cratered.  This is what I ordered.  It is from Amazon, and is free shipping.  Not only that, I had enough Amazon points to pay for it.  So I can almost convince myself it is free!

***********************

I have two drawings and one watercolor ready to be matted today, and will take them to the art room at Rendezvous Pointe this week.  I pretended to forget the drawings I have have been working on, and started two new watercolors this morning.  Someday, I'll either finish the works in progress, or just throw them out.



1 comment:

Judi said...

No throwing allowed!!! Save them for the Silent Auction.