Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wednesday

I said yesterday Kat got one mouse. In the afternoon, there was another dead mouse on the bathroom floor. And this morning there was one by the rocking chair. That's three mice in two days.  Wow!

Charm says her cat plays with the mice.  My cat does too, but she kind of wears them out while she's playing with them.

**************************

Another good Calvin cartoon.

***************************

Linda joined us at art group this week.  She has been gone and hasn't been there for a long time.  Good to see her.

Listening to song on XM Radio.  Don't know the name of the song or who sings it, but the first line of the chorus goes "girl, you make my speakers go 'boom boom'".  Funny!

 

3 comments:

DADD said...

Sound like Luke Bryan and Drunk On You.

You go Kat! To bad she doesn't like to be petted, then she would be the perfect cat.

Judi said...

I've been gone so long I am having a hard time even remembering who Linda is. Does she live in Upper Green & deliver mail?

Duene said...

Judi, yes, that's Linda. She like a substitute mail person for Arthur. She did the "Party Crow" picture I have.