Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thursday



I was telling Kasey about all the mice Kat was getting, and she got her "There's a Mouse in the House" book.  She said "I bet Chloe can catch mice."  I have to agree with her.  Chloe was born a feral cat and lives outdoors.

*******************

Some words of wisdom for you:

Cigarettes are like squirrels.  They're not dangerous until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.

Time creeps up on you like a windshield on a bug.

**********************

I'm not ready for oil painting class tomorrow.  We were to paint something using only red, green, and white.  I haven't finished last weeks project - using blue and orange and white.  Well, I did buy a tube of green paint, so that's a start.






1 comment:

BettyC said...

You are such a rebel......not doing your homework! Tisk tisk, retired teachers must be hard to teach. Lol!