Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday



You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.

There is a herd of about ten does that hang out around my house.  These two spent quite a while helping each other with an itch they couldn't reach.
*************************
A cute little waitress named Kasey brought me taco salad upstairs for supper last night.  It was delicious!  Thank you, girls.

*******************

Some of the mushers arrived in Nome last night.  Dallas Seavey was the first in.  Aily Zirkle was second, and Ramey Smyth was next.  There are still more than fifty mushers at various places along the trail.  Good race!




 

2 comments:

Judi said...

Interesting video.

Judi said...

I think I read that Dallas Seavey's dad, Mitch, won the Iditarod in 2004 and that Dallas, Mitch & Dallas's grandfather, Dan?, are all in this year's race. Dan is 74.
Tough men!