Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sunday



I have no photos, so will post a picture of the trout painting I am working on.  It is a long way from finished.  I think I can ruin five or six watercolor paintings in the time it takes to finish an oil painting.  Well, maybe.  I haven't acutally finished any of my oil paintings yet.  The problem with oil is you can keep going back to work on it.  With watercolor, you make a mistake, you throw it away and start fresh.

**************************

I don't understand my Yahoo weather report for today.  Pinedale has a severe weather warning.  It says it might snow a couple of inches,  We might have thunder, and the wind will blow 5 to 10 mph.  After all my years in Wyoming, I thought I knew what severe weather was, but I guess I don't.  That sounds like a typical spring day to me.

**********************

Barrie took Kasey to see The Lorax last night.  Kasey came home very excited and told me all about it.  She said they went to the Threeator. 



2 comments:

Judi said...

He's a beautiful fish. This must be the lesson where you're only allowed 3 colors?

Duene said...

Actually, only two colors. I used red and green and white.