Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday

The weather forecast for yesterday said rain.



Funniest thing, that rain looked a lot like snow.


And it still looks like snow this morning!

********************



I have that National Geographic Photo of the Day on my web browser page. I usually just glance at the picture, but this one caught my eye.  It was taken in Greenland.  

If I would let myself, I could spend all day on the National Geographic web page just looking at all the photographs. 

******************

I found some "words of wisdom", and want to share a few.

Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

Once over the hill, you pick up speed.

I love cooking with wine. Sometimes, I even put it in the food.

Whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.

More to come . . . .

No comments: