Saturday, March 31, 2012

Only one more oil painting class to go.  I think I finally got my composition right on the little mountain painting I have been working on.  I have been moving mountains.  Quite a feat, huh?

I watched an excellent video on my computer on mixing colors.  I'll need to watch it again to remember everything.

**********************


 Barrie posted this picture on Facebook.  Said she found it on my computer downstairs.  Chuck looks very patient, trying to watch TV with a lap full of dogs and kids.


This is Tracy.  The man holding her is Father Zumac, the priest at the Catholic church in Fort Washakie.  It was taken during Pow Wow.  Tracy was baptised that afternoon, and the man and woman in the picture were her Godparents.  Don't have any idea now what their names were.  Tracy was not a happy camper.

No comments: