Thursday, March 22, 2012

AArrgghh!  I have spent all morning trying to straighten out bills.  First, RM Propane told me a while ago that I have a $70 credit, and that would show up on my next statement.  Got a statement yesterday, and the credit wasn't on it.  So I called.  Seems the statement I got was just for the most recent gas delivery, and the $70 would show up later. She told me to just throw the bill away.  Geez, now they will probably try to collect a late fee.  Wish I'd thought of that earlier.

Then my credit card company notified me that my payment was 11 days late.  So I called.  Had to talk to three people to get it straightened out.  (At least they all spoke English."  I was told they didn't know why I got the notice of a late payment, to disregard the notice and just wait for my next bill at the beginning of the month.

All that, just to be told to throw the bills and late notices away?  And I had really important things to be doing this morning.  I'm not sure what, but there must have been something.


I got e-mail from Hewlett Packard, which I usually just glance at, but this one had links to their "projects" with fun stuff to do and print out.  I printed KC some Lorax coloring pages, I also printed her a calendar for the month of May.  Her birthday's in May.  I thought she might have fun crossing off the days.  Made one for April too, but that probably wouldn't interest her as much.  One month is enough.

1 comment:

Judi said...

What a thoughtful Gramma you are! Cute calendar.