Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday


Vicky sent me the link to a video of Willie Nelson in 1965.  Really incredible, isn't it? 


Now, here's the scruffy Willie we all know and love.  I have about 40 Willie songs on my iPod.  Maybe I'll play them today.


*******************

I'm trying to complete the painting of the trout, and get started on a new one.  We are to paint something using analogous colors this week.  I wanted to use orange, yellow orange, and yellow.  But I think it would be too frustrating to try to stick to  those colors without using some dark somewhere.  Guess I'll use blue, blue violet, and blue.  And we can always use white.

I toned two little canvases yesterday and left them on the table top while I made the bed.  When I came back, they had cat tracks on them, and little green paw prints were on the table cover.




1 comment:

Rollie said...

Never would have recognized him. Wow!