Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saturday

Here's the proof, Betty! I really am doing my homework.


When I took this little painting to the oil painting class yesterday, there was a big lumpy looking brown mountaiin.  I practically started over from scratch, and painted over the thing that looked like a dead elephant.  Also painted over the trees and started new  ones.  I'll wait until the paint dries some and then try to finish the trees.  Nothing to brag about, for sure, but I used only blue, orange and white paint.

And I started a new painting using only red, green, and white paint.  I'm learning a lot about colors in this class.

********************

Another bright sunny day today.  

I finished Larry McMurtry's Duane's Depressed last night.  There are two more books in that series, and I have them on my Kindle.  I might be tired of Larry McMurtry by the time I'm through reading them!