Saturday, March 10, 2012

Saturday


Wouln't you like to be able to sleep like a cat?  They always look so comfortable and relaxed, no matter what position they're in.

Kat jumped up on art table this morning, stepped on the remote, and turned my iPod on.  It's been playing classical music - now it's Buffy St. Marie.

******************

I painted the sky on the new church painting this morning.  The paper has a bad spot on it and there's an unwanted line in the sky.  Not a good start.

Also painted some rust on the old car painting I have started.  It's on 300 lb. paper, and I always have problems with that paper.  I like my cheap 140 watercolor blocks better.  That 300 lb. paper was probably stored in  my basement for about 30 years. Should still be okay, but maybe not.

***********************

 

Yesterday was Barbie's birthday!  She's in her 50's.  She's aged well, hasn't she? 

No comments: