Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday


Charm asked if I looked at my paintings in the mirror.  Yes, I do.  I also think photographing a work and looking at it on the computer screen shows a lot.  Here is yesterday's little church.  I think the cast shadow of the roof overhang was where I screwed up the most. 

I LOVE Photoshop.  I got rid of the cast shadow and brightened up the side of the building facing the sun.  Also put back the brightness on the side of the bell tower.  This shows a little bit more what I was going for.

The last thing Vicky said to me when I left the art room was "Don't ruin that painting."  Oops.  I did.

I'm not sure what to do with the roof.  I think it looks a little strange, but they don't build peaked roofs in that country.  It's just flat and you can't see it.

********************

I have spent the morning "discipling"  the desktop computer downstairs.  I uninstalled a bunch of programs, and took away some of its toys.  I haven't gotten around to any of the disk maintenance things yet, like defragmenting the hard drive, disk repair, etc.  We might get it running better yet.


1 comment:

Judi said...

You are too funny! Naughty Computer! Yes....discipline it. Take it's toys away! LOL