Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday


I worked on this little oil painting a while yesterday.  Frustrating.  Just can't get their faces to suit me.  Next time I paint a cow, I'm going to  have her grazing with her head buried in tall grass


I finished filling the bookcase, and guess what?  I still have more books to fit somewhere.  I put a piece of Indian pottery on the top for decoration.

************************

I cleaned the last meal I ruined out of the pressure cooker/crockpot this morning, and started some beans.  I boiled the beans for about 10 minutes, and will let them sit and soak for a while.  Then will pressure them for about 1 hour.  They will be delicious.  Even I have a hard time ruining pinto beans.  Maybe I will make chili or maybe I will just eat beans and cornbread.

*******************************

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

A classic is something that everybody wants to have read and nobody wants to read.
Mark Twain

4 comments:

Judi said...

Faces are such fun to draw/paint. I took a try at sketching Elliana. It's an adorable kid drawing, but it's just not Ellie and I can't figure out what's wrong. LOL

Duene said...

I've only done one drawing of KC that I'm happy with - the one of her holding a littlel pup. Remeber it?

DADD said...

You need to post it again

DADD said...

Is Chloe still around?