Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday


Roger asked me to post this picture again of the pencil drawing I did of Kasey.  Wish I had the skills to do this in watercolor.



I haven't gotten a card from them either.




I went through a knitting phase for a while, and knit socks, a bunch of them.  The pair on the left was done with separate colors of yarn and an intricate pattern.  The other four pair were knit with a varigated yarn that  makes its own stripes and patterns as you knit.  Wonderful stuff!  A blend of wool and nylon.

*************************

The beans and cornbread I made last night were good.  At least I liked it.  I'm not sure if Barrie and Kasey ate it.  I think the beans will go in a pot of chile.

************************

"Life's hard. It's even harder when you're stupid." ¯ John Wayne


2 comments:

Judi said...

LOL. You do find the funniest cartoons.
Those sox are so colorful....you could string them together for decoration!

DADD said...

What a true statement by the Duke.
Thanks for re running the drawing again.