Monday, April 11, 2011

Monday

Done, finished, through . . . .This is a silverpoint drawing on toned paper. I've been working on it for weeks.

A humorous picture I found on the Internet.
I love Maxine jokes, and a friend recently sent me a bunch. Judi will appreciate this one, as we both know a person who always types in uppercase. So she always SHOUTS!


****************************

Bill and Alice are back home from points south. Said it was cold and windy at Riverton. He already misses traveling. He said they had 1500 e-mails, and I told him how to delete them in batches instead of one at a time.


I watched the movie Casablanca last night. (Wonder how many times I've seen it?" It's amazing how many glasses of booze were poured, and how many cigarettes were smoked. The actors were lighting one cigaratte off another. I still like the way Bogart says "Here's lookin' at ya', kid."


2 comments:

Judi said...

Beautiful pine cones. It's so much fun to touch home with your blog every night.

Martha Jin said...

lovely drawing! I will have to google silverpoint drawing to find out more