Thursday, April 21, 2011

After both Chase and I took a shot at what the arrow meant through the stomach of the bear fetish, I decided to look it up.


the pathway of the breath, the life-force of the animal spirit, called the "heartline"



******************************




Somehow, I think Chase's and my versions are more colorful.




***********************


Hope to get some more work on the colored pencil drawing of Daisy today, and of course read. The reading part will be tiring. I will have to actually hold the book and turn the pages!
It's a book I got before I got the Kindle..




1 comment:

Judi said...

Yes, indeed, your interpretation is much more colorful. The other comment was probably posted by his big brother, who is constantly signing poor Chase's name to things. Come on, Darin, fess up.