Friday, April 22, 2011

Now playing on my iPod Chris Isaak, "Now I Wonder".

Got a few new songs from the iTunes store, and synced my iPod this morning. Barrie has discovered how to use my account to buy music too. Sneaky!

Kasey's Granddad found this and of course he bought it. I don't know how well it runs, but Kasey is delighted with it. Seems to have a lot of duct tape on it.



Another funny sign I found on the Internet.

******************************


We've had snow the last two or three mornings. Old Man Winter just hates to let go of us!



Barrie and Kasey have planted some flower seeds in a starter kit in the kitchen window. They are coming up and growing fast.








2 comments:

Judi said...

It IS a cute 'kitty cat'. I'd be delighted with it too. Hope Grandpa can get it running.

Roger said...

It looks like it is running in the photo. The headlight is on , and they don't come on unless the motor is running.

What a deal, you have been hoping that the snow will go away, and now Kasey is hoping for more snow. What a deal.