Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday

I had planned on watching an "Online Art Event" on drawing faces this afternoon, but got mixed up on the time, and didn't log on until it was over.

Dumb, dumb.

Barrie got sick of hearing me cough, and bought me some cold medication. Kasey brought the bottle of "NyQuil?" upstairs to me. She handed it to me, and said, in a very clear and serious tone, "Don't take this with Advil." She sounded like a 40 year old pharmacist.
I've had this sketchbook for a while - finally wore the binding out enough to require duct tape. I love looking through it at my old stuff.

I did a load of laundry today, cleaned my bathroom, and did a little writing. That's more than I usually get done! I'm almost finished with "The Glass Castle". The next book is not on my Kindle, so I will have to hold it, and actually turn the pages.

2 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

I just finished "Water for Elephants", and it's a good book. Now I want to see the moving. I have it on my ipad.

Duene said...

That's a great book. Wonder if the movie is as good?