Wednesday, April 27, 2011

We had a very small group at Art today - Barb, Les, Lenore and I. I muddled through making coffee, which turned out okay after I remembered to turn it on. Lenore bought us some yummy doughnuts from Ridleys.

Jo Mack stopped by this morning with some of her new acrylics to show us. Beautiful! She has done a series of animals and birds on matboard. What a talented lady!

This is what I got done today. Pretty sorry. I have no idea how I got that large "bloom" on the left side of the paper. Sometimes "blooms" make pleasant surprises. This one is not pleasant.



Maybe a small 5" x 7" portion of this painting is salvageable. At least I completed something, which is more than I've done in the past several months.


************************

Granddad put wheels on Kasey's snow machine, and Barrie took a great video of her driving it yesterday. I will try to upload it here, but I don't have good luck uploading videos to Blogspot. It's on my Facebook wall, if you're one of my friends.


I have no idea how many colored eggs are in the refrigerator. Looks like a lot!






1 comment:

Judi said...

I like the bloom! Reminds me of northern lights or a storm brewing. We are still in Jackson, having a blast. Vicky is at her doc appt and they have a computer in lobby.