Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday


Northern Lights







Tracy sent me these pictures of the Northern Lights, taken in Yellow Knife, Canada. What a gorgeous sight!

****************



I was so optimistic that we were really going to have spring weather, but it is trying to snow again. What? That is spring weather? You're right! What was I thinking?






**************************




A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep after you hit the snooze button.



**************************




Did you know Iceland had a penis museum? Just read about it on the news. Seems they got their first human speciman. If you are visiting Iceland, you may want to put a visit to this place on your schedule. Or maybe not.

3 comments:

Judi said...

I think not.
I asked Charlie about the 'Kitty Cat' and he had a good time telling me how Kasey drives it faster than Barrie or he can go. LOL I'd love to see a video of Kasey driving it.

Roger said...

That goes for me also. Kasey driving the Kitty kat.

Yen Ebalan said...

I can't stop laughing about the mouse trap but one should remember about it even when he's asleep or else!