Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thursay

Finally got caught up with myself, I think. I had such a good time, but was really tired by the time I got home. Charm and I had good roads on the way home, just a little slush up on Rabbit Ears Pass.

Paul's uncle had something to do with Creedence Clearwater, and this gold record was given to him. His aunt gave it to Paul. It's "Green River", I think.

Another picture of Sammy that shows his huge tail.
And this is Rowdy.


And this sweety is Daisy. She is such a neat dog, and she likes to play with Rowdy. Sammy doesn't want to play.


*************************

Had a surprise visit with my (step-daughter-in-law?) Judy LeClair Tuesday night. She stopped by Paul and Tracy's on her way to Denver. She had to leave early because I 70 was going to be closed most of the day. They were removing big slabs of rock that were in danger of coming down. They evacuated part of the town of Georgetown because of the danger.



1 comment:

Judi said...

Glad you are home safe. Great animal portraits.