Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday

The Easter Egg Hunt in Big Piney took precedence over the shopping trip to Smiths in Jackson. Hey, we have our priorites straight!


I hope the bunny stamp is washable. I have it on my face too!


An egg full of tiny monkeys.

Bunny stamps all over my drawing table.

And bunny stamps on the face.

******************************
My attempt at keeping score on the Rockies/Cubs game last night was a disaster. It took me a while to realize every damned player on both teams was wearing the number 42 on their shirt, but no names. Turns out it was Jackie Robinson Day. His number 42 has been retired.


Nice gesture for a great man, but sure confusing for me!

*************************

Where do you find a dog with no legs?

Right where you left him.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet kc, you got my eyelashes, but not my ears....sorry baby:(
ya that stamp doesn't seem to wash off, we're gonna have blue faces for a bit..

Judi said...

Yes, you do have your priorities right. Cute Kasey.

Roger said...

Kasey doesn't look real happy that there wasn't any candy insdie that egg.
I hope that paper work wasn't to important.
Just her getting revenge for the monkeys instead of candy.
And yes you got your priorities right.
Making cute little grand kids happy beats out shopping trips any time