Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tuesday


This picture makes me laugh.


Another truism from Maxine.


*********************************

When I was a kid, my Mom used to score all the baseball games we attended - and there were lots of them. Once in a while, if I was bored, I would ask her about how she did it. I was thinking about this while I watched baseball on TV last week. So I got on the computer and found a scorecard to download, and refreshed myself a little bit on the symbols - was ready to score the game last night between the Rockies and Mets.


Don't try to decipher this game. You will notice several little diamonds with nothing but a question mark. And I was at a loss how to keep track of the pitchers. Both teams used 4 or 5, and put in pinch hitters.


I regard this as a brain exercise.


2 comments:

Judi said...

If you can still keep score in bowling without the computer doing it for you, your brain is working just fine.

duene said...

I've never tried to keep score in bowling. Only bowled a few times in my life.