Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday

My eye is even better today.  One of the stern instructions for after surgery was not to stoop over.  Good grief!  That's not possible.  Barrie filled the Kat's dishes so I don't have to bend over and get them from the floor.  But how do you keep from stooping over?? When you drop a spoon on the floor, you bend over to pick it up without thinking.

The bright light bothers my eye a little, so I have the drapes closed.

 
Spur went with us to Rock Springs.  He is a very good traveler and sat in the pickup and waited for us.  He rode in the back with KC, and crawled up in her lap to take a nap.

************************
 
I let myself be talked into going down to the Heritage Room again yesterday for the Thursday afternoon "visiting".  There were only five of us, and they are all deaf and can't hear each other.  Sometimes I think we're on America's Funniest Home Videos, or Candid Camera.


2 comments:

DADD said...

Spur seems to have taken to KC.
Has spur met Kat yet?

Duene said...

Kat stays under the bed when Spur is here.