Saturday, December 14, 2013

Saturday

I thought I would have to get reading glasses for the computer and for reading and maybe art work.  Now I'm not so sure.  My "new" eye seems to handle close up work easily.  That would be almost too good to be true.  I've worn glasses since I was nine years old.  It will take me a while to learn to quit looking for them when I wake up in the morning!

***********************
 


I don't have any new photos, so I looked back through the files at pictures I had taken in December in past years.  Wow!  KC looks like such a baby here in 2008.  Kat's personality had already developed by then.  She didn't like anybody.

Kat did like her new bed.

*********************
 
I'm heading down the hall to do my laundry.   Some of the residents here want washers and dryers in the new apartments.  Not me!  I don't want to give up the space for them.  Housekeeping here takes care of laundering my sheets and towels, so I don't have that much laundry.  I don't have to put money in the machines, and I don't have to sit with it.  Why would I want them in my apartment?


1 comment:

Sally said...

Can't tell you how much I look forward to your BLOG!!! Glad your eye are "seeing" well!!!