Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thursday

 I should be listening to Christmas music, but am listening to my Jim Croce  playlist on my iPod.

My eyes are working together much better this morning.  The vision in my right eye is so sharp and clear, and the left one is just kind of there.  But they are tracking together. Last night on the drive home, I told Barrie I wished she would choose which highway she was going to drive on, because she kept drifting off to the side on the one we seemed to be on.  And I met more than twice the number of headlights than she did.  I finally gave up and put the patch back on the right eye.

The left eye won't be done until January. 

**********************
 
But the big news is, my son-in-law, Paul, has just been sworn is as a new District Court Judge in Colorado.

 
 


The Honorable Paul R. Dunkelman.

Paul and Tracy


Proud!



2 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

Good....on all accounts..

Judi said...

Very happy for Paul & Tracy. there go any plans to retire to warmer climes anytime soon!
So glad you have one eye working wonderfully.