Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Tuesday

This place is just too busy.  Last night they delivered this BIG box to my room.  It is from the Church of Christ, I think.  It is full of snacks, treats, lotions, socks and gloves.  How nice!

 
Kasey is here this morning, and she unloaded everything so we could see what was in it.  There was some fragrant body spray in there, so now we both smell like orchids.

Barrie brought me some gift wrap, my plant fertilizer, some mail, and the dark glasses I have been looking for.  She went to Alco, but Kasey can't go with her today.  Secretive stuff.



They just delivered a plate of cookies to my door.  Kasey wonders if I'm going to share them with her!

Kasey and I just took a vote.  We want pizza for Christmas dinner!

5 comments:

Judi said...

Now you've got me curious. The Pinedale Community Church (across from library) is "United Church of Christ". I'll ask.
Very nice 'care package'.

Sally said...

Merry Christmas Duene!!!

DADD said...

Merry Christmas Duene.

I see your Christmas cactus didn't bloom this year. Is that unusual?

MOM/Gina said...

Merry Christmas Duene...it's gonna be fun with your granddaughter!

Charmian said...

Merry day after Christmas. Last year we had spaghetti for Christmas dinner!