Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday

I'm attempting to download Microsoft Office Pro from the Internet.  It didn't work the first time, or at least I couldn't figure out where it was.  I bought the program on EBay.  I have a link to the place to download it, and the product key so I can use it.  I've bought programs like this in the past, and it's a great way to purchase a computer program.  Simple to do, but I couldn't find where it was saved the first time.  Back to the drawing board.

*********************** 
 
 
Two new gadgets for the kitchen, NON ELECTRIC!  The can opener is sharp, and easy to turn.  The knife sharpener works great!  I think these things go dull and gummed up so gradually we don't notice.
 
******************
 
Yesterday I went down to get my mail, and went into the Heritage Room.  They have huge bookcases in there (and also in the area down the hall from me.)  I've never browsed through the books before, because they were so hard to read.  But I found a good book and brought it back to my apartment.  With my "new" eye, I am able to read it with no problem!  The only problem is, the page doesn't turn when I press the side of the book, like my Kindle does! 
 
******************
 
Ahhh - download was successful, I entered the Key Code, and Microsoft Office is now installing.
 


1 comment:

Judi said...

Those hand can openers are the best. I've recently bought a few things on ebay & Amazon. It's addictive!
Happy one-eyed reading! LOL.