Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sunday

Pleasant surprise today.  I turned on the TV just to see if anything was on.  And I found the Denver game is on!  Payton Manning just threw a touchdown pass that broke the record for one season. The only football I've seen here has been college ball. I guess I better pay closer attention. I already missed three quarters of the game.

**********************
 
The elusive blue eraser was taken off the kitchen counter yesterday.  Today, it showed up in Kat's food dish. Some people have the "elf on the shelf".  I have the "cat on the counter".
 
 
Several years ago, I decided I was going to buy myself a new TV for a Christmas present,  This is what was left on my front porch.  Sorry, Santa, but I had no desire for a mountain bike.  I never did get a new TV that year.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Judi said...

When did you return to TV service? I guess you were talking about it earlier.

Duene said...

I didn't. They said they turned it off, but I still have it. Two months now, but no charge. I should feel guilty, but I never watch it enough to