Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wednesday

 If you doubt that Christmas is coming, take a look in the art room at Rendezvous Pointe.  This is where the presents for the "Angle Tree" are stored, and this is just a small amount of what will be in here before they are distributed to the kids.  Beth tells us that we may have to be moved out of our art room.  Certainly can't complain about giving up our space for a cause like this.

*************************
 
 
The blue thing in the cat food dish is a piece of poster tack.  I use this for an eraser on my pencil drawings, The problem is, Kat loves these and always steals them.  Tracy gave Kat a piece if it on purpose when she was here, and I haven't seen it since.  Until yesterday, when it mysteriously appeared in her food dish.  She likes to put things in her food dish. 
 
 
Wow!  surprise from Ridley's when I went to buy groceries yesterday.  I like to always have celery on hand, but hate having to buy a large head of it.  It keeps forever, but I always ended up throwing a bunch out because I didn't get it used.  Ridley's had a container of sliced celery and you could buy as much as you wanted.  Yay!
 


No comments: