Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday




Click on images for a larger view





I have nothing to write about today and no pictures, so I am posting some photos Tracy emailed to me. They closed on the condo in Florida and have been there getting it set up and buying furniture. I was pleased to see she used the quilts I made her for the beds.They bought beds with drawers in the bottom because she thought the bedrooms were too small for a dresser. She also sent photos of the living room, dining room and kitchen with new furniture. It looks so nice and I know they will enjoy it. I don't know how much time they plan on using it. Is this what you call "Life styles of the rich and famous??"

I went to Ridley's this morning, and am so glad that is over. What a disgusting place to shop, and it even smelled bad in there. I only saw one person I knew the entire time I was in the store.

Kasey will be 2 on Sunday, and I mainly went to get ice cream, cake mix and frosting. I bought a few canned goods, and there were many bent-up and dented cans!

A woman started talking to me, and I finally got away from her. She is 85 years old, has never paid $3 for a can of soup in her life and never will, and the price of everything is too high, and her prescriptions are so expensive, and that guy Obama is going to make them even higher.

I think the town of Pinedale will enjoy the "farmers' market" that is planned. If it is good, maybe between that and Bruce in "Specialy Meats" we will be in shopper's heaven!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful quilts. I especially love the blue/white one, but I can't see the design on the other - I would probably love it too.

I hate going in Ridley's too. It is filthy, they must never clean. Sickening - probably more than we guess. I think they bring all the old stuff from their Idaho stores over here, thinking this is a captive audience. I'm so tired of stuff spoiling before I can even use it.
Love, Lynn