Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wednesday

Click on images for a larger view
I think I have probably posted pictures of Hobo before. Here he is after a haircut. Barrie and I picked him up along the highway out by Warren Bridge, and never found the owner, so he became ours. Susie and Sally will recognize him as a "Bitchen' Frizzie" and one of Susie's Bichon Frise puppies. He had run away from home (not Susie's), and we were happy to be his new owners.




I wish this was my picture, but it's not. I found it on the Internet some time ago and saved it. The cat's name was "Fluffy", and I think this photo was taken in Alaska.

**************************************
I am such a sucker for kitchen gadgets, and this is one I just got. It's an indoor grill/cooker, and will do everything except peel potatoes, according to the advertisement. I have looked through the recipes that came with it, and am wondering if it is worth it, but will give it a try.


**************************************

I always enjoy our Wednesday art group, and started another new watercolor today. For some reason, I start them and then it takes me a long time to finish one. I think I have six paintings started right now. It's time to finish something!

If any of you who read my blog are interested in doing plein air painting/sketching, The Green River Valley Land Trust is organizing a group for June 11. I don't know yet where they are going, but if you would like to take part, please call them.


No comments: