Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Topless Dancer

The Topless Dancer

Click on images for a larger view




Here is the topless dancer who performed for me this evening. First she danced with a bear, and then with Kat. At one point, she began to pull on the tabs of her diapers, which were sticking out the top of her jeans. Looks like she has designs on being a stripper!

I turned off the TV tonight and am playing my ipod. I have to remind myself sometimes how nice it is to turn that stupid TV off and enjoy some music. Or even just enjoy the quiet and listen to all the birds outside.

The birds are especially vocal this time of year. They are courting, I guess, and are not into the heavy duty job of hatching and feeding yet. They are too busy to sing much then.

A friend of Barrie's gave her a nice heavy duty stroller - the tires are as big as bicycle tires. She is taking it to the dog lot, and she and Kasey go for walks every evening with a couple of the sled dogs.

Last night I turned on a faucet and we had no water. Barrie checked in the basement, and the power to the pump is hard wired, no switch. So she checked the fuse box and found that the switch had tripped. We don't know why. I used the well to water the lawn for over an hour today, and it was fine. We had kind of brown water for a while last night, but it is clear now.

Both the pump and the pressure tank are relatively new. My well went out right in the middle of the big attic remodeling project, and Joe pulled all the old pipe, put in a submersible pump, and installed a new pressure tank.

It was a beautiful day today, sunny and warm, but not too warm. I thought it got too warm yesterday, but it's not as hot today and there is a nice breeze.


No comments: