Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday

Click on images for a larger view
New Paper
I'm trying a new surface for watercolors. This is a watercolor canvas, and is quite different from paper. I'm not sure if I will like it or not. The paint behaves very differently on it. This is a small simple painting done on 1/4 of the sheet of canvas, so it is only about 5" x 8". I will keep trying some different techniques on it.

Kat has found a new perching spot. I have seen her get involved with attacking her tail and fall off her cat tree, so I wonder how this will turn out! That's a long way down.

*******************************

Alice, my sister-in-law called this morning. She has been busy redecorating one of their bedrooms. My brother is spending his days now riding the bus back and forth to Casper every day for radiation treatments. Fremont County has a bus that picks up passengers at Lander, Riverton, and Shoshoni and takes them to the hospital in Casper for treatment, then brings them back. What a wonderful service this is for those people who have to go every day.

No comments: