Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday

Click on images for a larger view

My next drawing project

***************************************************

I didn't even know I had this - it is an unfinished pastel portrait of a friend's daughter. I think this girl is now a grandmother, so that gives you an idea of how long ago I started this. It was clamped onto a large drawing board with a pad of bistol board on top of it. I had no idea it was there.

********************************

What a beautiful day! I should be working in the yard. I slept with my bedroom window open all night.

I spent some "quality"? time in my basement this morning with the box cutter, flattening more boxes for the recycling center. I have let the pile of boxes get totally out of hand. Both Barrie and I have been flattening them, and I took one load to recycling last week.

No comments: