Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday

Click on images for larger view
My lawn probably looks better now than it will all the rest of the summer! Freshly mowed and not all dried out. I am trying to water it with the well now, and don't always keep enough water on it. And being on the southwest slope of the hill, it dries out quickly. A few years ago, the quakies went nuts, and put up suckers all over the lawn. I left the lower part of the lawn and it will be a quakie grove with tall grass.



Kasey and a new book.
******************************************
I have been taking some free Online classes from HP on Office 2007. They are offering classes in both Word and Excel right now. I have finished the beginning Word class, and am struggling with the beginning Excel class now. A spreadsheet filled with numbers can be confusing to me!


No comments: