Saturday, March 19, 2011

I really wish I could make a painting from this picture. Maybe I can someday. This guy is gone now. He was a close neighbor to my brother. Either his widow or his daughter posted this on Facebook and I snagged it. I can just SEE this as a painting, and wish I had the talent to do it.

***********************
I see the libarary is showing an R rated film for the Daphne Platts Film Festival. Love it! Does anyone remember when the local movie theater refused to show the movie "Brokeback Mountain", and Daphne showed it at the library, free of charge, and free popcorn? What a great lady!
**********************
I tend to forget the Iditarod Race, but it's not over yet. There are still about five teams out on the trail, but they're close to Nome, God, they must be tired!

3 comments:

Judi said...

What a great picture. You can but try.

Sally said...

I agree with Judy...terrific picture!

Judi said...

What happened to your blog list??