Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday March 21

Now playing on XM Radio - Alabama, "If You're Gonna Play in Texas, You Gotta Have a Fiddle in the Band."

First Day of Spring




A lot of noise and laughter was coming from downstairs, so of course I had to get down there and check it out. Kasey and Barrie were telling Jarvi to "bring the boots." Barrie and I used to do this with her when she was just a pup.
Barrie's big white Sorrels were in the bathroom. Jarvi brought gloves, hats, toys and whatever else she could find. When she finally brought one boot, we all cheered and clapped for her. After she brought the second boot, she laid down and panted. Poor old girl! She's still a pup at heart, even though she's 15.



****************************

The ABC News on my Yahoo page listed three news items, all videos.

  • Watch: Child Killed in Family Park Accident
  • Watch: College Student Gets Sucker Punched
  • Watch: Tiger Woods New Girl Friend

I think I can live without watching any of those.


1 comment:

Judi said...

Thanks for the new link to Cristy's site. I wonder why she switched. Does she know something we don't know?