Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday

Now playing on XM, Toby Keith "Bullets in the Gun."


Not much happens around here, and when it does, I probably won't even see it. Yesterday, Chuck was up here plowing our driveway. I didn't even know he was here, until he came in the house. He got stuck. Barrie wasn't here, and my pickup was gone. (She was at work.) But she had left her keys in her truck, so he unhitched the trailer, went home to get his tow rope, and pulled his little truck out.

The HP laptop Barrie uses has cratered. It won't start up - gets stuck on the "Repairing Startup" screen, and will sit there an hour. Not good. I'm not real sure, but I think I registered it in February of 2010, so the warranty is probably up on the damned thing.

4 comments:

MOM/Gina said...

Mike Key did a really good job of recovering the stuff on Bob's old computer that crashed. Working on them is something he does too. I'd be happy to recommend him.

Anonymous said...

ya dad told me today he likes that 6.0 engine:) my laptop totally turfed it... i should say my laptop that mom lets me use...kinda like the one i'm typing on now, but i miss my favorite one!

Judi said...

I highly recommend Mike too, if you ever need a computer fixed. He is half the price I had to pay in Casper for the same repair and he brought Tori's 'hosed' (literally) notebook computer back to life. I'm typing on it now.

Anonymous said...

Saw Mike in the store yesterday and he said that the computer was brought to him. Hope he fixes it. He is good. rwm